HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Friday, July 04, 2008
We waited for Su Ee to call instead. Luckily she doesn't let us wait long enough. Then we went out together..Our 1st destination is to Lokx2~ Drank and chit chat there a while..Then we heeded towards Padawan fair at Mjc.. Not a lot of people there though~~tak macam "fair" pun..You can even count the number of head there.. Hey, why can't some big companies come over to Kuching and build theme park for us?? Sarawak is so rich of land and forest isn't it? I think our population here wouldn't mind if someplace like Genting and Sunway Lag0on took over those trees.. We could have fun by then!LOL
Back to the fun fair at Mjc..Me, Ning Jian and Su Ee did have some fun playing stoopid games like small kids though.. wasted quite a lot of $$~ and what i'd got?
Haha~~How unlucky he is~ Su Ee won a small bear~it looks very "cacated" and the fur keep on falling off~
I would rate it 3 out of 5 though~ its funny^^
It is a worth-to-remember memories between us before Ning Jian leave here though.. Nooone gona bring laughter to our gang anymore if he leave..haiz..Mr.time, walk slower!
Labels: OutinGs^_^