HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Friday, August 15, 2008
I really dun wana be a fool in ur eyes
I dont wana feel the way i do
I jux wana stay right beside you like hw we used to be
I dun wana see eu go so far apart from me
I jux wana say it straight from my heart
I MISS EU I MISS EU I MISS EU
I do.. What would it takes,
All eu could see,
To make eu understand that i will always believe,
Always believe that my love is meant for eu,
I meant eveytg i mean
I wana tel u so
To live without eu means to take away every little chance for me to breath
Eu will owes be my only one, my everytg..
I hope there's a time which u get to see this post of mine.. SIGH* cant fight this feeling.. Is there a day when I could wake up & smile cuz i find out dat i have totally zero feeling for u nymoe?
Labels: Random^^