HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Monday, September 15, 2008
To Some0ne who is NOT SO SINGLE~
Love isn't about becoming somebody else's 'perfect person.' It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.
To Some0ne who is PLAYBOY/PLAYGIRL~
Never say 'I love you' if you don't care. Never talk about feelings if theyaren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never look in the eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...
To Some0ne who is ENGAGED~
It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
*I noe exactly how does it feel...That's y im letting u go..*
To Some0ne who is STILL HOLDING ON ~A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....
Labels: OutinGs^_^