HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Mum is the best..yeah..she bought 4 Singapore Series for me..wahahax.. It simply cost her rm70.. Those ppl who burn the series into Dvds are rili so cunning la..can u imagine 20 episode in 3 Dvds?? thats not the way to earn money lar..it is called cheating on other ppl's money! well well, let me show u my newly bought dvds..hehex
Yeah,,most of them are new released :) Gotta be very very busy watching my dvds :) Plus i stil got lots of movies from Edina and Gossip Girl too!! Gotta rot on bed lur..
Went over to The Spring later.. And guess what...it's time to shop!! muahaha.. sorry for getin too excited..
Bought a pair of heels from NOSE which simply cost me more than 60 bucks..
Went home after having high-tea with mum& sista.. i love today.. but feelin quite guilty for spending so muc of mum's $$...and felt guilty for spendin all my pocket money..nvm.. at least im happy..
Labels: OutinGs^_^