HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Monday, December 08, 2008
I know better now
and I've had a change of heart
I'd rather have bad times with you,
than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm,
than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together,
than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart
And then I met someone
and thought he could replace you
we got along just fine
but wasted time because he was not you
so I'm here cause I found this one thing is true
that I'm nothing without you
I can't blame you if you turn away from me
I can only prove the things I say with time,
Please be mine....
Labels: Random^^