HER Stuff

+ Welcome+

Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^

+ About HER+

Simple gurl from this complicated world
Trying to take in every breath she could
It's all that she can do
Chlo_e

+ Inside of HER+

The things I left behind
Have melted in my mind
Been waiting for a dream
To take me away from all the pains
You left behind

+ HER Friends +

Beat of DEIDRE heart
Best Novice Debater
Brendan @ Brendzblog
Cindy's Memories
Choon Hiung@be@r
CHOULYIN @ Circle of Life
E.v.e Blivs no more~
Evelyn @ The Colours of Life
Eric Jee @ ~笑口常开,好运自然来~
IngSiong
JACKY @ Don't Forget to Stop
Jackyyap's Weblog
Jasper @ Life Uncut
Jeffrey@Forever Jef
JENNY's life...is just about to begin
Jia's Path Travelled
♥ Joanne's Life , Joanne's Adventure ... ♥
J0urneY 0f KWEE LIfe
KANG HONG... BloG!!
Kiss STEPHANIE over the rainbow
Most Eligible Bachelor
NANCY's Secret Gossips
STEPHEN@Sukukia
Rachel @ Sweetness of Life
Ronnie @ Reality Check
Su Ee's Life
Sze Qian's Dreamline~
SZEWEI@*♫♪ღ薇薇の城堡ღ*♫♪
Sze Wei @ With Loveess
This is EDINA now & then
Tiong Yieng @ Steps I take in my life

+ HER reads +

The Andrew Ho Weblog
CheeserLand
Crazyfool - Make You Crazy and FooL Blog
DawnYang
KarenCheng
KennySia
SwinTalk
SplashMilk
The Egg Yolks
True Sarawak Ghost Stories

+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +

Felicias Rainbow
Jeanette Aw
Joshua Ang
MArk Lee@煌爱玲
Real Lao Zha Bor speaks...
Sharon Au @ 2+2=5

+ Tagboard +


ShoutMix chat widget

+ HER songs +


+ HER Traffic +



+ HER Hits +

free online dictionary page
free online dictionary

Quote of the Day

If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You


Billboard Model  blog

Chloez

Monday, March 30, 2009

Heart melts

It's still fresh on my mind..
How he pulled me into his arms..
how he hold me in his arms..
How he asked me to lie down on his thigh..
how he cuddled and hugged me..
I can feel his heartbeat..
I heard him gasping for air..
I can feel the movement of his abdomen..
the way he look at me,
his gentle touch..
get my heart melted straight away..
stunned**
Its notg but something memorable..
~90023052~

Labels: