Without realising how fast time move on, it has been 1 year since i last wrote the first post in this blog. Looking back at all the things that i have left behind, especially those written down in the blog, i realised life's really changing a lot. At least I'm no longer the one who i am for the past year. Reading my own entries makes me feel that it's time to grow mature. Im losing the reason to blog.
Looking back at my own achievement so far, I should be contented. Despite my recent results. Not gona bother so much bout it since no matter how well i do Swinburne no longer grant me any scholarship. Again, Im losing the reason to strive for the best.
Looking back at all the pictures taken during this holiday, I smiled. This gona be the craziest holiday ever. Despite a little argument that spice up friendship. Still its really a holiday blast-doing fun things together, things that u're not gonna do once you turn into an adult. At the same time, it made me realised that its not that easy to maintain a friendship. Again, Im losing the reason to have bestfriend. Am I?
Two weeks left before holiday going to end. Owh..how i wish time could just stop at this moment. Dun't feel like ending it so soon. Can't wait for next weekend!! Hope everything turns out well as planned. =)
Sweet time won't last for long. I wish all that I have heard is going to be true.
I think Im getting used to single life. No worries about spending times with other half or reporting my daily activities to him. Smsing him the very first thing when wake up so and so.. Felt that it's so annoying to Sms nowadays. Well, at least I don't have to take the risk of getting hurt. Doubt at my own feeling. Loving someone that I shouldn't have love. Endless waiting.
Labels: Random^^
Chlo_e at
7/24/2009 07:40:00 PM