HER Stuff

+ Welcome+

Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^

+ About HER+

Simple gurl from this complicated world
Trying to take in every breath she could
It's all that she can do
Chlo_e

+ Inside of HER+

The things I left behind
Have melted in my mind
Been waiting for a dream
To take me away from all the pains
You left behind

+ HER Friends +

Beat of DEIDRE heart
Best Novice Debater
Brendan @ Brendzblog
Cindy's Memories
Choon Hiung@be@r
CHOULYIN @ Circle of Life
E.v.e Blivs no more~
Evelyn @ The Colours of Life
Eric Jee @ ~笑口常开,好运自然来~
IngSiong
JACKY @ Don't Forget to Stop
Jackyyap's Weblog
Jasper @ Life Uncut
Jeffrey@Forever Jef
JENNY's life...is just about to begin
Jia's Path Travelled
♥ Joanne's Life , Joanne's Adventure ... ♥
J0urneY 0f KWEE LIfe
KANG HONG... BloG!!
Kiss STEPHANIE over the rainbow
Most Eligible Bachelor
NANCY's Secret Gossips
STEPHEN@Sukukia
Rachel @ Sweetness of Life
Ronnie @ Reality Check
Su Ee's Life
Sze Qian's Dreamline~
SZEWEI@*♫♪ღ薇薇の城堡ღ*♫♪
Sze Wei @ With Loveess
This is EDINA now & then
Tiong Yieng @ Steps I take in my life

+ HER reads +

The Andrew Ho Weblog
CheeserLand
Crazyfool - Make You Crazy and FooL Blog
DawnYang
KarenCheng
KennySia
SwinTalk
SplashMilk
The Egg Yolks
True Sarawak Ghost Stories

+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +

Felicias Rainbow
Jeanette Aw
Joshua Ang
MArk Lee@煌爱玲
Real Lao Zha Bor speaks...
Sharon Au @ 2+2=5

+ Tagboard +


ShoutMix chat widget

+ HER songs +


+ HER Traffic +



+ HER Hits +

free online dictionary page
free online dictionary

Quote of the Day

If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You


Billboard Model  blog

Chloez

Sunday, July 20, 2008

=.="

Surprisingly, I've been offered the job! And now, i don't feel like doing it..duh..kinda of lazy.. Haiz.. If i took up the jobs, it means that i have to work triple hard for my life! I have to really work hard for my own studies, homework and endless assignmentss! Can i cope up with that?And i got no more time to hang out with my friends..Should i let go of this golden oppurtunity to earn my own shopping money?

Labels: