HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Friday, July 18, 2008
Place : TeoLyn's House
Time : 9.00a.m.-4.00p.m.
Member :
oops..seems like im telling them now hor?? But then i think you wont mind la hor:p
The biggest mistakes of ours is!! we drop the whole bottle of detergents onto the plate of hotdogs! my goodness.. this is the 1st time me cook until ... such a failure..blame andrien.. N edina made a statement in her blog -> "But no worries,it won't kill, just wash it off, JUST LIKE YOU WASH OFF DIRTY DISHES" so embarrassing,...duh... haha~~ it's fun day though!
Let me show you our baking day^^
Labels: OutinGs^_^