HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Friday, July 04, 2008
1. Me mysev
2.Edina
3. Teolyn
4. Kwee
5.Audrey
6. Andrien
7. Yu an
8. Fany
We enjoy chit-chating and disturbing fish at Taman Sahabat after jogging

What is this guy trying to do huh? Never see fish izit? No lar..Actually he is showing us how "wealthy" his butt is.. LOL..Just kidding andrien..Don sue me oo^^
After jogging i suggested that we go dna's house to swim..Too bad some of us cant make it. So end up only me,audrey,kwee , fany and edina^^Me and Kay Wee in 1 car and Edina with Audrey in 1 car. Fany going home to take something. So we started our journey to Edina's palace. I seldom go over edina's house so I don't really recognise the way to her house. So i can only follow behind audrey's car lo. The thing is she is trying to have fun with us.. duh.. She drive slowly.. As slow as a snail and switch on the double signal all along the road somemore..sweat=.="Luckily edina's house is not too far away from Taman Sahabat. Or else i might not be blogging here now.. Should be having heart attack in the middle of the way:p
We did enjoy oursev well though..Then deidre joined us an hour later.. My goodnesssss our hand all wrinkled like we were hundred years old... As for the rest, let the pictures do the talking on hw fun it was...here it goes:p
Labels: OutinGs^_^