HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
The white rice is just that nice! Look at how edina eat then you will know how delicious the food served by this shop could be!
The 3 of us cam whoring at the back...LOL! NACY GETTING PRETTIER!!!

I just couldn't resist to say that out nancy..haha!
We went to Ting & Ting then Unaco then Choice Premier.. then we went for drinks at my favourite place-to-chill-out..
Labels: OutinGs^_^