HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Sunday, July 13, 2008
This is the gift for nj on the day he left here.. We made it specially for him... Despite that I'im sick, but, still went to the shop twice.. the 1st time is to place my order.. n the next day, super sick, i still went to get it.. swt.. then still go buy highlighter somemore.. and that stoooopid weather so scorchinggg hot ar.. actually our plan is to give him surprise by acting just giving him the highlighter... me, su e n joshua gv 1 each.. i bought 3 color though.. orange,blue n 1 more that people often use 1.. don't know wads the name of the color.. forget bout it then.. we place the gift on the chair n jia jia ask him sit.. dis nj ar.. derno how to act surprise 1 booo..haih... ohh ya,. dis pic was not taken by me..the cup wasn't supposed to look this ugly though..haha.. blame the lousy skills that nj have..haha.. i was so sick the other day.. or else i cud take a better pic of d cup..
Random question-> how would you feel if you receive such gift from friend on the day you left for studies? if me, i would be so touched..LOL
Labels: Friends^^