HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Me & Hotties^^
Edina invited meee to her pre-bdae bbq..weeheee..thx babe.. ate a lot lo.. and the next day we went agen as too muc leftover food on the previous nyt.. dono put on hw much weight jus in dat 2 nyt.. but then hu cares ryt? as long as i haf fun..muahaha.. anywae, i likey more the 2nd nyt.. more fun n was laughing like hell.. thx agen ya babe.. hope u get pretty and prettier and more suitors and get ursev a hot bf soon! haha...
Oh ya.. the 1st nyt, we jump into the pools just in our outfit.. crazy huh?LOL...so here's some pix yea..
I noe the pixx is tooo small..LOL..too many liao lar..so lazy wana upload 1 by 1.. haha.. so that's all ya..thx for reading^^
Labels: OutinGs^_^, SwinBurNe^^