HER Stuff

+ Welcome+

Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^

+ About HER+

Simple gurl from this complicated world
Trying to take in every breath she could
It's all that she can do
Chlo_e

+ Inside of HER+

The things I left behind
Have melted in my mind
Been waiting for a dream
To take me away from all the pains
You left behind

+ HER Friends +

Beat of DEIDRE heart
Best Novice Debater
Brendan @ Brendzblog
Cindy's Memories
Choon Hiung@be@r
CHOULYIN @ Circle of Life
E.v.e Blivs no more~
Evelyn @ The Colours of Life
Eric Jee @ ~笑口常开,好运自然来~
IngSiong
JACKY @ Don't Forget to Stop
Jackyyap's Weblog
Jasper @ Life Uncut
Jeffrey@Forever Jef
JENNY's life...is just about to begin
Jia's Path Travelled
♥ Joanne's Life , Joanne's Adventure ... ♥
J0urneY 0f KWEE LIfe
KANG HONG... BloG!!
Kiss STEPHANIE over the rainbow
Most Eligible Bachelor
NANCY's Secret Gossips
STEPHEN@Sukukia
Rachel @ Sweetness of Life
Ronnie @ Reality Check
Su Ee's Life
Sze Qian's Dreamline~
SZEWEI@*♫♪ღ薇薇の城堡ღ*♫♪
Sze Wei @ With Loveess
This is EDINA now & then
Tiong Yieng @ Steps I take in my life

+ HER reads +

The Andrew Ho Weblog
CheeserLand
Crazyfool - Make You Crazy and FooL Blog
DawnYang
KarenCheng
KennySia
SwinTalk
SplashMilk
The Egg Yolks
True Sarawak Ghost Stories

+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +

Felicias Rainbow
Jeanette Aw
Joshua Ang
MArk Lee@煌爱玲
Real Lao Zha Bor speaks...
Sharon Au @ 2+2=5

+ Tagboard +


ShoutMix chat widget

+ HER songs +


+ HER Traffic +



+ HER Hits +

free online dictionary page
free online dictionary

Quote of the Day

If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You


Billboard Model  blog

Chloez

Thursday, October 23, 2008

T.T

I wonder when can i grow a little bit more mature.. when can i stop clinging onto the past.. I jus cudnt find the right co-ordination for my heart and brain.. my brain say i mus do dis n dis but then my heart will protest sumhw.. so in the end? i ended up in doing sumtg ridiculous..

I will never satisfied with anytg owh.. i noe i shud feel glad dat so and so finally replied.. of cos im extremely happy.. but on the other hand, i felt like he dunt even care about a thing.. why guys are owes lidat.. mayb dat explain why they die off so early.. keep all the thg to themsev onli..

Life seems to be so empty seems the day u left.. i shud be hating u isnt it? haiz.. i stil wana noe wads hapenin in ur life, to hold ur hand, to go through thick & thin wit u, to receive sms from u, to hear u callin me baby, and there's a lot a lot of thg we neva do yet.. i hate it wen everytym i try to approach u, u tryin to act cool.. i dun mind wad u did in the past.. im ready to forgiv n forget it thoroughly.. as long as i have the chance again..

will people who live without love has a longer life? hmm... i often asked mysev shud i wait or giv up.. no1 will understand hw i feel.. 想看你想躲你难以决定..often i tried nt to think bout u n vanish from ur life.. obviously i failed.. i will wait for u.. no matter hw long it takes.. i mean it..

每当我想靠近你总会装冷静
Whenever i feel like getting close to u, u always try to act calm

眼看你的表情仿佛已经说明
Your expression tells everytg

我只想要证明我们这段爱情
I just wana prove tat our love

也许在你眼里它只是个游戏
Perhaps it is just a game to u

我只想要靠近也很想要抱紧
I just wana get close to u, wana hug u tightly

会想到那过去和现在新的你
think of the previous u & the presence u

我还想要参与你的生活点滴
i still wana get involve in ur daily life

只要你肯相信
As long as u believe

我一定会陪你走下去
I will accompany u

能不能够让我再说我爱你
can i say " i love u" again?

还是你已不想听
or u dun even wana hear tat from me anymore

能不能够把你彻底的忘记
can i forget u completely

我是真的搞不清
i rili cant make it clear..

hmm... i seems to blog a lot bout tis thg hor? perhaps it shud come to an end.. or else sum1 gona say tat im emo liao...

Worthless In Your Eyes images

i stil haf to thank u no matter wad.. thank u for bringing me tat short period of happiness..

You'll Regret LOSING ME  break ups

I really hope there's a day whereby u will realise how much i love u.. and how many thgs that i had sacrificed just for u..

I miss you  love miss thinking you

uhh.. i shud concentrate o final exam nw... haiz...

Labels: