HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Saturday, December 06, 2008
As usual, u push me i push u, walking in the crowd, any smell oso got, like salted fish.. but the time I went not rili crowded compared to night time..
Like usual, the spendthrift me won't go home empty-handed 1 lar.. i bought cooler pad, pendrive (again??), and laptop skin protector.. macam mana tak bankrupt.. everyday spend $$ like running water tap.. duh~~
My new cooler pad~~ I like the blue light~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im addicted to buying new shoes.. hehez.. swinburne's student would know how terrible it feels during class exchange time.. have to take the stairs cos lift is always crowded... =.=" A good shoes is definitely needed to prevent blister and most important,,, can walk faster.. LOL.. Hope tat I dunid to use the old block anymore nex sem.. oh ya, im gona be DEGREE student nex year onwards!!! Rofl.. ok.. i noe im suaku*jus cum out from jungle*..
It's Saturday again~(Saturday morning)
Went Arena for badminton.. actually is accompany Ning Jian there.. he mana want to play with lousy player like us 1 ..haha.. I can see how much he enjoy playing badminton with Teck Siong , Liu Ann and Shao Ping..
Arena's facilities is definitely way better than Winner's court lohr.. at least here is guaranteely safe from scorpion..lols..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday~
We went Spring later.. It has got a nice Christmas decoration.. weeheee.. Xmas soon.. cant wait for it.. i wana go countdown!! since i miss mine last year.. was at Singapore during tat time.. Anyway, Spring has got a huge Xmas tree in front of the main entrance, facing the road side.. Travillion got 1 too last year (much smaller compared to Spring 1 of cos).. no need me say i guess u oso noe la..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electric Cable EXPLODE~
Few days after Kuching High is on fire, the electric cable in front of my house suddenly explode.. luckily i wasnt in my room tat time.. cus,, as i mentioned in my last post, it's less than 5 METERS away from my room.. zzz..so scary & risky..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday night out~
Me, Fany & Kwee pusing half of Kuching i tink.. werever we went, the place is closed.. rili sweat la.. onli clever ppl will open for business during Tuesday night.. haha.. we end up in Memories after hours of riding here and there like mad.. plus i cant rili see at night.. wad to say, recognise the way..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rynn Lim's Showcase~
.jpg)
Labels: OutinGs^_^, Random^^