HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Not knowing where is the point to pick up
Learning to face up things bravely
Letting go of what i should
Doing things that I should
Betrayal from people around, even whom i trusted
When u tink u can count on someone(s)
Then u realise it was just merely a dream
A wonderful dream that end up in nothing
Treating people whole-heartedly may not end up in gaining anythg
Even how good i try to be,
How big is the sacrifaction,
I know i still fail to be the "best"
In conclusion
Im waiting for time
Time to end the suffering
Im sick of life
Be optimistic CHLOE!!
Labels: Random^^