
Every year of this date will be the chance for lovers to express their love for each other by sending valentine gifts.. We will get to see people setting up stalls to sell roses along the roadside.. well, for me i dun rili like flowers.. but it would be sweet if i get 1 o 2 roses on tis day isnt it? lol..ok..back to reality*phuf*

No roses for this year.. all i have got is.... *drums roll**
***********************************************
***************************************
****************************
********************
***************
*********
*****
**
*

Let's see what's inside...
***********************************************
***************************************
****************************
********************
***************
*********
*****
**
*
Spot the difference between the 2 pictures above?

Yea right.. its the existence of this tiny box of ring..

I think it cost him a bomb.. but honestly, i dun haf particular feeling of liking the present.. urm.. what i mean its just normal la.. i rather to have receive something cheap as long as it's my favourite thing..

So basically this is 1 of my vday present this year.. quite touched** oso la.. I have got a box of chocolate from sum1 but i misplaced and lost it.. lol.. so clumsy..
Lastly, I would like to wish everyone Happy Valentine's Day..hope that it's still not to late to do so..
May you and me found our true love soon..
Sidetrack : I was wondering who did he spend his vday with.. I knew i could never be his valentine anymore..How good if miracle does exist..
Labels: Gifts^_^
Chlo_e at
2/14/2009 09:04:00 PM