
I miss the old memories.. I miss this place.. I miss the way he looks at me.. I miss the way he talks.. How i wish he is here =(
Accounting quiz is next week and two weeks after would be midterm.. Life with so many assignments and tests is stress but life without those would be meaningless. Hard to satisfy me i know =p I have so much things to do yet I feel so bored and nothing to do.. Sigh..
Dunt take people around you for granted.. seriously u gonna lose them.. Treat ppl like how they treat u.. =)
I miss the feeling of being in love.. Looking at how people around me start to date makes me feel so envy.. But tats not gona happen to me any soon i guess.. unless sum1 unbreak my heart.. Chat with *him* last night..but its just for a while after his Dota session.. have doubt in words he said.. hmm..no matter what it is, i still love him..The song "Until I get over you" is meaningful..
I have a lot of "he" words in my blog.. sometimes i dont even know who am i refering to...=.=" Kept on bumping into my first ex this few days..for those who dono, he is an engineering student in Swinburne =) the feeling of how we faked a smile on our face is so awkward.. wonder why its so hard to be friend after a relationship..
Some guys could be super irritating sometimes.. They dun't get girl's signals until we tell them exactly what's the thg.. Blah...Gotta get my slides complete for marketing presentation tomorrow.. Nites..
Labels: Random^^
Chlo_e at
3/31/2009 10:41:00 PM