HER Stuff

+ Welcome+

Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^

+ About HER+

Simple gurl from this complicated world
Trying to take in every breath she could
It's all that she can do
Chlo_e

+ Inside of HER+

The things I left behind
Have melted in my mind
Been waiting for a dream
To take me away from all the pains
You left behind

+ HER Friends +

Beat of DEIDRE heart
Best Novice Debater
Brendan @ Brendzblog
Cindy's Memories
Choon Hiung@be@r
CHOULYIN @ Circle of Life
E.v.e Blivs no more~
Evelyn @ The Colours of Life
Eric Jee @ ~笑口常开,好运自然来~
IngSiong
JACKY @ Don't Forget to Stop
Jackyyap's Weblog
Jasper @ Life Uncut
Jeffrey@Forever Jef
JENNY's life...is just about to begin
Jia's Path Travelled
♥ Joanne's Life , Joanne's Adventure ... ♥
J0urneY 0f KWEE LIfe
KANG HONG... BloG!!
Kiss STEPHANIE over the rainbow
Most Eligible Bachelor
NANCY's Secret Gossips
STEPHEN@Sukukia
Rachel @ Sweetness of Life
Ronnie @ Reality Check
Su Ee's Life
Sze Qian's Dreamline~
SZEWEI@*♫♪ღ薇薇の城堡ღ*♫♪
Sze Wei @ With Loveess
This is EDINA now & then
Tiong Yieng @ Steps I take in my life

+ HER reads +

The Andrew Ho Weblog
CheeserLand
Crazyfool - Make You Crazy and FooL Blog
DawnYang
KarenCheng
KennySia
SwinTalk
SplashMilk
The Egg Yolks
True Sarawak Ghost Stories

+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +

Felicias Rainbow
Jeanette Aw
Joshua Ang
MArk Lee@煌爱玲
Real Lao Zha Bor speaks...
Sharon Au @ 2+2=5

+ Tagboard +


ShoutMix chat widget

+ HER songs +


+ HER Traffic +



+ HER Hits +

free online dictionary page
free online dictionary

Quote of the Day

If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You


Billboard Model  blog

Chloez

Friday, July 04, 2008

Memories~

hurt  brake
Last night, i was cleaning up my room & tidying up my wardrobe..and..i took out the box of gift from my ex which i kept in the wardrobe all this while.. This is when i realised that it meant nothing to me when he is still by myside.. I should have appreciate it earlier. A lot of friendsof mine asked me why i still love him so much. I can only replied them with a smile.. For me, it's not that easy to forget a relationship. I had gone through a lot a lot of things wit him,both sweet & sad. It seems like everything just happened yesterday though. I ever wondered that " Can i still lead life like before even if he's back to me? " Once the feeling has fade away, it wont come back anymore..Perhaps i should shed away the feelings for him slowly. Honestly, I'm comfortable with me single life now.. Except that I'm quite jealous sometimes wehn i see couples holding hand in hand:( So now i decided to post up a part of the gifts that I'd gto from him before dis.. Its a just a portion of it anyway, cause he kept the rest.. I doubt he kept it.. Maybe i should think of donating that full box of gifts to salvation army or burn it ofF?Any suggestion anyone? LOL
The box of gifts .. My bdae present~Hush puppies shirt~ Lamborghini Watch from his parent.. It cums in a pair actualli..He got the male 1..
The no i used last tym,,we got the same last four digits.. Sticker he bought for ma sis.. Couple hanger..Cute eh? He bought for me - our walk during mooncake festival.. There's 1 time i went shopping.. ANd i bought sumthing that cost a bomb!
It's rm146.90~~He paid it for me..

"LOVE"shape mashimaro pillow..he got 1 and i got 1..

This is d 1st gift from him i guess.. We bought it togeda during our 1st date^^ It sleep nex to me everynittee..
A "couple" pencils.. I gt d blue 1 n he gt a yellow 1.. Bracelet from his mum's shop.. He gave 1 to me n 1 to my mum.. I neva wear it though.. His class photo... "Our" photo... The white 1 we took it at Taman Sahabat afta dinner with his family.. That's our regular spots.. A lot a lot of memories there..
A couple ring.. craved with words"..."

Labels: