HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Monday, July 07, 2008
After dinner we went to Garden Hill, TopSpot. We played playing cards^^ Then Su Ee insisted to drop by at Taman Sahabat for a walk before we go home.. Then at 12 they brought out the cakes...I dono what kind of reaction i should gave though..haha~im so touched! i mean it...
My favourite cake~American Choc~
Nj look so happy..Happier than every1..lol
Lighting up candles~
Posing wit da cake..lolX
Memorable bdae celeb indeed^^ I appreciate wad u guys hv done..*SurpRIsing & Special 18th Bdae Celebration* thx esp to the planner, Su Ee.. Frens 4eva guys@@Labels: Friends^^