3. I love to sleep
4. I love hang out with friends
5. Im very ugly..
6. I'm afraid of being hurt!
7. I love money...love shopping...and spend money like urgh.....
7 Things That Scares Me :
1. Lizards @ cockroach..ew...
2. Dogs and cats.. I will jump & run whenever they come near to me...Don't laugh! It's true!
3. Ghost?? long time ago lar.. now i don't even feel scared being alone in the middle of the nite and heard sumtg funny!
4. Bad & Lousy results?
5. Snake..ssss....
6. Perverts??
7. Im afraid of most of the animals & insects anyway (Dad always asked " U bigger or the insect bigger?? mei yong")=.="
7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately :
1. Bye Bye- Mariah Carrey (It described song in my heart)
2. I Don't Wanna Fight No More-Westlife (I'm too tired to fight against my own feeling)
4. Get Low-Florida( A lot of memories with this songs)
7. Shu dao Wu da Ying wo-Cao ge ( A deeep memories insid my heart buried in dis song)
5 Valuable Things in My Life :
1. LAPTOP with Wireless!! (Cn u imagine life without internet??)
5 "First Time" in My Life :(Hey, don't tink till so far yea*winks*^^)
1. First sight love - two years ago 2. Shopping alone in Singapore-last year-interesting!
4. Kissed someone?-early form5 5. go clubbing? - early this year
5 Words/Things I Always Use/Say :
1. Sweat
2. Ka na sai
3. Shit
4. Haiz
5. I miss you
1) If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be? No words can described it. You will know the pain when you go through it yourself..
2) If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? I want time to be rewind. And get back to the time when you were still by myside, i will cherish you all i can & never let u slipped away:(
3) Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now? Quite.. I'm happy spending most of my times with my friends.
4) Are you confused of what lies ahead of you? Yea.. I don't like my current course! It has got nothg to do with my interest!!!
5) What's your ideal lover like? Caring, ROMANTIC, Honest, well actually u can't describe right? When the right feeling comes, you don't even care what u'd set before loo..
6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? 70%-Being loved by someone
30%-Loving someone
7) What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex? Judge girls based on their looks?
8) How far will you go for the one you love the most? As far as i could..LOL..I will treat him as the "King" of my heart, my life..
9) Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days? Yea.. I miss someone!!!WTH
10) What is your favorite fairytale of all time and why? Hurm.. sleeping beauty?? i dono why..lol..
is there a person who is in your mind right now :
yeap..like always.. i just can't get rid of him out of my mind
do you want children :
yeap.. if and only i could found my mr right in the future
do you smile often :
yea.. i love joking around & make my friends smile n laugh..(disagree?)
But the pain inside my heart, no1 know..*sigh*
do you like your own handwriting :
Nope... it's soo ugly & SMALL
are your toenails painted :
yea..starting to fade liao.. didn't bother to wash it off.. lazyzzz...
whose bed other than yours would had you slept in :
my ex's? LOL
what colour is the shirt you're wearing now :
white
what are you doing at 700pm yesterday :
having dinner...in front of TV
i can't wait till : my 18th bufdae^^
when did you cry last :
on the day ning jian left kuching gua..
are you a friendly person :
yeap..defiitely..LOL
do you have any pets :
no..mum don't allow..
where's the person you have feelings for right now :
new zealand?LOL
did the last person you held hands with means anything to you now, who is he/she :
best best friends ler..lolNj gua.. was climbing through rocks @ permai
do you sleep with the TV on :
yea, every night!!.. nop TV but laptop lar..
what are you doing right now :
blogging lorr...
have you ever crawled through a window :
yea..the latest is at edina's house..climb out to swimming pool..haha
can you handle the truth :
not sure..
are you too forgiving :
yea..u won't know unless you know my story..
are you closer to your mother or father :
mother..cause she dotes on me a lot and dad nag a lot..
who was the last person you cried in front of :
su ee, joshua & Nj?
how many people can you really say you loved :
1, no1 gonna replaced him
do you eat healthily :
nooo..
do you still have pictures of you and your ex:
yea
have you ever cried because of something someone said to you :
yeap..when i was still young..
if you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to :
myself..
are you loud or quiet most of the time :
loud
are you confident :
yea..
I tagged:
Labels: Tag^^
Chlo_e at
7/22/2008 09:58:00 AM