HER Stuff

+ Welcome+

Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^

+ About HER+

Simple gurl from this complicated world
Trying to take in every breath she could
It's all that she can do
Chlo_e

+ Inside of HER+

The things I left behind
Have melted in my mind
Been waiting for a dream
To take me away from all the pains
You left behind

+ HER Friends +

Beat of DEIDRE heart
Best Novice Debater
Brendan @ Brendzblog
Cindy's Memories
Choon Hiung@be@r
CHOULYIN @ Circle of Life
E.v.e Blivs no more~
Evelyn @ The Colours of Life
Eric Jee @ ~笑口常开,好运自然来~
IngSiong
JACKY @ Don't Forget to Stop
Jackyyap's Weblog
Jasper @ Life Uncut
Jeffrey@Forever Jef
JENNY's life...is just about to begin
Jia's Path Travelled
♥ Joanne's Life , Joanne's Adventure ... ♥
J0urneY 0f KWEE LIfe
KANG HONG... BloG!!
Kiss STEPHANIE over the rainbow
Most Eligible Bachelor
NANCY's Secret Gossips
STEPHEN@Sukukia
Rachel @ Sweetness of Life
Ronnie @ Reality Check
Su Ee's Life
Sze Qian's Dreamline~
SZEWEI@*♫♪ღ薇薇の城堡ღ*♫♪
Sze Wei @ With Loveess
This is EDINA now & then
Tiong Yieng @ Steps I take in my life

+ HER reads +

The Andrew Ho Weblog
CheeserLand
Crazyfool - Make You Crazy and FooL Blog
DawnYang
KarenCheng
KennySia
SwinTalk
SplashMilk
The Egg Yolks
True Sarawak Ghost Stories

+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +

Felicias Rainbow
Jeanette Aw
Joshua Ang
MArk Lee@煌爱玲
Real Lao Zha Bor speaks...
Sharon Au @ 2+2=5

+ Tagboard +


ShoutMix chat widget

+ HER songs +


+ HER Traffic +



+ HER Hits +

free online dictionary page
free online dictionary

Quote of the Day

If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You


Billboard Model  blog

Chloez

Friday, July 04, 2008

Random thoughts of mine^^

I just read a blog of a friend of mine..and here's an extract of 1 of d post..

" What's the point of having the girl back? If she has some affair with another dude ONCE, she would do it the 2nd time, 3rd or I dont know, the 100th times? Whats the point of having her "body" back when her heart's no longer with you? Whats the point of making out with someone when inside her mind, she's thinking of another dude?"

The moment i read this, everything i had got in my mind is about my ex.. The extract reflected to story of me life.. I admit i that i still can't forget my ex..and the stupid thing is I'm still waiting for the day that he would come back to me.. perhaps what is wrote in the extract above is right.. "What is the point to have him back when his heart is no longer with you".Correction-> Nothing wrong with the statement but my heart just can't accept the reality.

I remember that there's one time a guy told me that "You should give up though. From a thought of a guy, i can tell u that once a guy let go of the relationship, they wont go back for it anymore.Who would be so stoopid that they are willing to lick back their split? Its same for this situation. Once the feeling is gone, its hard to find it back"

Perhaps i rely on him too much last time..That's why im feeling so lost the moment he walked out of my life.. I never regretted though. At least i had tried my best.

P.S./ Like once, there's such a huge space between us yet I am the only one who tried to fill it up. Still, I thank you for those wonderful & fabulous memories u brought into me life..AND

I miss you  love miss thinking you

You'll Regret LOSING ME  break ups

The last tears that i will dropped for u..

tear's  tear

Should i forget....

Its over  breakup friends haters heart

Life still has to go on~I'm gonna lead a better life than u do!

The end  break ups

Labels: