HER Stuff

+ Welcome+

Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^

+ About HER+

Simple gurl from this complicated world
Trying to take in every breath she could
It's all that she can do
Chlo_e

+ Inside of HER+

The things I left behind
Have melted in my mind
Been waiting for a dream
To take me away from all the pains
You left behind

+ HER Friends +

Beat of DEIDRE heart
Best Novice Debater
Brendan @ Brendzblog
Cindy's Memories
Choon Hiung@be@r
CHOULYIN @ Circle of Life
E.v.e Blivs no more~
Evelyn @ The Colours of Life
Eric Jee @ ~笑口常开,好运自然来~
IngSiong
JACKY @ Don't Forget to Stop
Jackyyap's Weblog
Jasper @ Life Uncut
Jeffrey@Forever Jef
JENNY's life...is just about to begin
Jia's Path Travelled
♥ Joanne's Life , Joanne's Adventure ... ♥
J0urneY 0f KWEE LIfe
KANG HONG... BloG!!
Kiss STEPHANIE over the rainbow
Most Eligible Bachelor
NANCY's Secret Gossips
STEPHEN@Sukukia
Rachel @ Sweetness of Life
Ronnie @ Reality Check
Su Ee's Life
Sze Qian's Dreamline~
SZEWEI@*♫♪ღ薇薇の城堡ღ*♫♪
Sze Wei @ With Loveess
This is EDINA now & then
Tiong Yieng @ Steps I take in my life

+ HER reads +

The Andrew Ho Weblog
CheeserLand
Crazyfool - Make You Crazy and FooL Blog
DawnYang
KarenCheng
KennySia
SwinTalk
SplashMilk
The Egg Yolks
True Sarawak Ghost Stories

+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +

Felicias Rainbow
Jeanette Aw
Joshua Ang
MArk Lee@煌爱玲
Real Lao Zha Bor speaks...
Sharon Au @ 2+2=5

+ Tagboard +


ShoutMix chat widget

+ HER songs +


+ HER Traffic +



+ HER Hits +

free online dictionary page
free online dictionary

Quote of the Day

If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You


Billboard Model  blog

Chloez

Saturday, September 20, 2008

BEware~

There's 1 time wen i went lim teh wit my friend & her friends, they were talking about this cafe in kuching.. It's not rili a cafe lar.. I would rather say it's a place for people to hang out and drinks.. I shall not mention the name of the shop.. In case it might spoil's their reputation.. But I can give u hints.. So here we go.. Below is the pic of the shop's decoration..

Familiar enough?

Anyway, their conversation are quite funny..

A : AAAAAAAAhhhhhhh! There's cockroach in my drinks!!!WTH!

*Waitress approached them*

A : U tengok ini! *show her the tut*
Waitress : Sorry sorry... Saya tukar yang baru untuk kamu..
A : Saya mahu air lain..*then she ordered other type of drinks*
B : Haiya u..so ngiao ci.. The cockroach sooo small...
It wont drink up much of ur drink de ma.. Give him drink a bit will die de mer?? Cek ak ar u..
A : =.="
B : Why order other types of drink?
A : Im not stupid 1 ma.. If i order the same drink, hu noe the waitress bring this glass of drink to the back, then throw away the cockroach and bring it back to me again..Then wa ma si die..
B : True oso~
______________________________________________________________
Jux finish with ACCOUNTING & LAW Test today..
QUite dissappointing bout my performance in law test..haiz..
anyway, let bygone be bygone...
Went out with the gals afta exam...(Edina, Lynn, Fany & Kwee)
I suggested Crown Square...
wen we reached there, we browse thru the accessories...
& we spotted tis shop!
The thing in this shop quite cheap o... I bought 1 gelang kaki..likey it!
Its quite cheap~~
Then the girls tried on dresses~ Bored of waiting so camwhore a litt bit^^

Labels: ,