Few night ago, when I was chating with a friend(more than a friend but not that much...??..lol..%$@#*&^&) of mine, he seems dedicating this song to me -> "Always Be My Baby by David Cook". It's quite a meaningful song if u pay attention to the lyrics. Too bad he is not my bf.. LOL.. Btw, what came across my mind that time was that wether i have the chance to dedicate it to some1 else instead..someone whom i hardly talk to nowadays.. someone whom ever hurt me like hell..someone whom i feel so hard to let go..
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine
Cause I know in my heart babe
No!You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And I won't beg you to stay
If you're determined to leave girl
I will not stand in your way
Cause ya know in your heart babe
Our love will never end no
You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
I know that you'll be back girl
When your days and your nights get a little bit colder oooohhh
I know that, you'll be right back, babeOoooh!
Baby believe me it's only a matter of time
You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
Chlo_e at
7/29/2008 10:34:00 PM