HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
And they are so many unexpected kind of person in this world! You treat them as true friends and trust them whole-hearted but in just a second of time they betrayed you.. Treat me as friend, then don't talk bad bout me behind pls.. Well, i just post this up randomly to speak out words of my heart.. not with the intention to criticise anyone's doing..
I really doubt we can trust friends.. People might change in just a glance of second or a blink of an eye.. Perhaps its because of the environment and people around us? well, we tend to get influenced easily.. I think even how hard I try to maintain our friendship, it's not gonna work.. I'm too tired nw.. So lets nature take it's course.. If u regard me as a friend, you will know what to do.. If not, I do what oso useless..
Labels: Life^^