HER Stuff
+ Welcome+
Hey there! Thx for dropping by.. Cheers^^+ About HER+
Simple gurl from this complicated world+ Inside of HER+
The things I left behind+ HER Friends +
Beat of DEIDRE heart+ HER reads +
The Andrew Ho Weblog+ MediaCorp's Actors& Actress +
Felicias Rainbow+ Tagboard +
+ HER songs +
Quote of the Day
If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing,
Then I Would Use My Last Breath
To Tell You That I Love You

Chloez
Wednesday, July 23, 2008

At the first week:
At the second week:
Before the mid-term test:
During the mid-term test:
After the mid-term test:
Before the final exam:
Once know the final exam schedule:
7 days before final exam:
6 days before final exam:
5 days before final exam:
4 days before final exam:
3 days before final exam:
2 days before final exam:
1 day before final exam:

A night before final exam:
1 hour before final exam:
During the final exam:
Once walk out from the exam hall:
After the final exam, during the holiday:

Labels: Random^^